Dave Phillips, Site Director for Paragon Customer Communications has a lot to say about the global printing market and where inkjet fits. In part 1 of this series, Dave provides an overview of the Paragon global footprint spanning 45 countries and the distinct approaches of their 2 UK sites.
This is the second in a series of videos with Jacki Hudmon, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing with Komori America. In this interview, Jacki discusses the factors influencing inkjet quality at Komori and how that relates to offset production quality.
Alex Joos CEO of Group Joos in Belgium shares his company’s inkjet journey. Group Joos provides traditional commercial printing services, transactional and administrative communications, omnichannel solutions and security printing.
We talked to Brian Gallipeau of Canon Solutions America about misconceptions around the impact of environmental controls and regular maintenance on the success of an inkjet printing implementation. As always, he shares some great analogies for bringing the points home.
There’s more to using data in an inkjet environment than personalization, versioning, security and augmented reality– although those are all great uses. Data can be used to drive quality, efficiency, revenue and profit. Elizabeth Gooding talks (fast) about some of the best ways to put data to work.
Jacki Hudmon, of Komori America talks to Elizabeth Gooding about why Komori is the best kept secret in production inkjet. Komori has committed to the market with a portfolio of inkjet products with multiple types of inks, multiple types of heads and even multiple approaches to getting the ink on the substrate in order to serve different aspects of their commercial print-focused customer base. Watch now to learn about Komori’s growth roadmap.
Elizabeth Gooding talks to Rick Herlevic, Director of Plant Operations at Century Marketing Solutions about the introduction of an HP PageWide Web PressT230 inkjet solution into their direct mail/commercial printing operation. CMS is the in-plant arm of CenturyLink, and also has a sales force and an array of outside clients.
Mary Schilling talks about production automation using dynamic production control systems. These new automation capabilities open up new opportunities for production efficiency. Utilizing these new dynamic production capabilities requires understanding
The 25% of transaction printers who have adopted inkjet control well over half of production volumes. Marco Boer or I.T. Strategies and Elizabeth Gooding of Inkjet Insight discuss what this means for the remaining 75% of transaction printers who have not invested in inkjet.
Elizabeth Gooding and Dave Pesko, EVP and Events Director with NAPCo Media talk about the 2019 Inkjet Summit and some of the things that Dave has up his sleeve for next year.