As a follow on to our June study “Customer Perspectives on the Development of Custom Inkjet Systems,” part 1 of new research from the perspective of the integration service providers is now available. In, “The Inkjet Supply Chain for Custom Systems Development” we report on the breakdown of companies in the supply chain for custom inkjet systems development, as well as their application, technology and substrate focus. The study surveyed:
• Hands-on developers/integrators
• Consultants performing design, research, testing and other support services
• Resellers of inkjet development components and supplies
• Manufacturers of inkjet development components and supplies
• Manufacturers of inkjet printheads
• Manufacturers of commercially available inkjet presses (who also support custom systems)
The full report is available for free with the support of our sponsor, Colordyne. Complete the form below to receive the full report. By downloading the report, you agree that your data may be shared with Colordyne Technologies and added to our membership list to receive the weekly Inkjet Insight newsletter.
Download: New Inkjet Integration Research - Part 2
Download our latest research on custom inkjet development from the perspective of integration component suppliers and service providers.