Transaction Printers – No inkjet FOMO – Video

By Inkjet Insight / Published:

In the transaction printing segment, only 25 percent of companies have adopted inkjet. However, those companies control well over half of production volumes. Marco Boer or I.T. Strategies and Elizabeth Gooding of Inkjet Insight discuss what this means for the remaining 75% of transaction printers who have not invested in inkjet. Marco describes some as “toner holdouts” while others may be paralyzed by the fear the a newer, cheaper better device is just around the corner. Our advice? Don’t let the fear of missing out keep you from coming up the inkjet learning curve and getting into the inkjet game.


Leave a Comment