Release Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Press release from the issuing company
Miyakoshi Printing Machinery Co., Ltd. (Miyakoshi), a market leader of innovative, state-of-the-art printing and packaging solutions, today announced the official launch of its new inkjet digital press for flexible packaging, the MJP30AXF.
Model name ：MJP30AXF
Launch date ：June, 2020
Currently the printing of flexible packaging market is dominated by traditional analogue printing technologies such as gravure and flexography, which enable very high productivity at low cost for long run printing jobs.
The challenge for these analog solutions today is that marketing focus has shifted from mass production to a more personalized approach. This requires brands to create an ever increasing variety of products produced in smaller quantities. This trend has led to a constant reduction in the size of production lots for which analogue devices are not well suited.
With long-run, analog printing technologies, the inventory and waste management of printed film are both indisputable issues. To date the consumption of plastic films has undoubtedly been excessive, and has raised environmental concerns particularly in relation to ocean pollution.
Miyakoshi has addressed all these issues with the launch of the MJP30AXF, a revolutionary solutions to the flexible packaging markets. The following are key features.
- Water based ink, safe for food packaging.
- Minimizing of inventories and waste help to achieve sustainability
- Ability to batch and produce variety of small jobs on one single web.
- The repeated images along with uninterrupted tracking bar manages the post press equipment.
- 750mm (30inch) print width and 50 meter per minute printing speed.
- No make-ready time such as plate/drum making, putting and ink change.
- High resolution 1200 x 1200dpi with latest inkjet printhead technology.
- Digitally printed white, enabling high quality color reproduction and double white secure robust concealment.
- Automatic registration control and missing nozzle compensation minimize the printing errors.
- Water based inks which offer the most cost competitive solution compared to any other mainstream digital printing technologies.
- No cost is incurred for plate/drum making and its storage
- Variable print such as QR code offers personalized promotion, job tracking and security print capabilities. (Optional software is required.)
Learn more about MJP30AXF here.
Makoto Akazawa, Marketing dept. Miyakoshi
Please mail to [email protected]